RAJAFIX REACTIVE ME BRAND DYES are mixed Bifunctional reactive dyes where Vinyl Sulfone group is linked to chromophore through a mono chloro triazine group as a bridge link. They are applicable on cellulosic material at lower dyeing temperature 60oC. The main features of these 'Bifunctional' dyes are as under :
- The dye-fibre bond between Vinylsulphone group and cellulose is stable to acid hydrolysis, so that stability of dyed goods in industrial acidic atmosphere is very good with the time lapse.
- The dyes which are not fixed during the dyeing process can be washed off easily because the hydrolyzed dye has low substantivity and thus there is a little risk of staining of adjacent whites.
- Excellent leveling properties.
- Better reproducibility in dyeing.
- High exhaustion and high fixation efficiency.
- Good all round fastness properties.
Bi-functional dyes are applicable on cellulosic materials by dyeing as well as printing methods.